March 15, 2013

friends

Sometimes I feel like my close friends don't really want me around. I hate that feeling. I do a lot for some friends more than I do for others and I get the semi -cold shoulder. I know I can be annoying sometimes, other times I am hella quiet. I say things that just come out and can get a little annoying and when I do them I want to zip my mouth shut forever! I will stay quiet. I do more than I should when all I get back in return is shit. I could be doing more things with my true friends. I might as well just stay a hermet and just not come out of the house. Just stay where I am happy.


UPDATE on my mom: she is doing better. She says that the couple of days after the treatment is the worse than after she starts to feel better. She has been eating good which makes me happy. :) She also has been sewing away!

No comments:

Post a Comment