October 19, 2013

UPDATE!!!

I have not been on in a while.. I guess I just forgot with all that had been going on. Update on my mom, she had the tumor removed and she had 5 rounds of chemo. They wanted her to do 6 but I am proud of her for doing 5. She has been off oxygen for a couple months now which is amazing! She has her bad days but most are good. I am thankful that she will be here for another holiday season and more.

This year has been so crazy ups and downs all around. I found out I was pregnant in March and in May found out I had miscarried.. then miscarried again not even a month later. It has been a hard year. Still wanting a baby but not sure if it is the right time.

We will be tying the know next year so that is something for me to look forward to. My son has started school and is doing so well that I just want to burst with excitement about it but I don't want to make other people feel like I am better then them. My mind is all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment