January 9, 2012

focus52Blog



This week is [I am..]
I love this project already! It challenges me to get up and do something. This week I am going to start getting  my baby weight off. I am going to start with 20 lbs. My overall goal is 40 lbs. Nothing big, just that I was happier at my pre-pregnancy weight. I might have not been skinny or fit for that matter but I was happy and confident. Lately I have not been either. It has brought my depression back worse then ever. 

This year is my year. I'm going to take it one week at a time. Just like this project. I need to be pushed, this gives me a deadline for something. I need to get motivated and then it will become a habit. 


I am Charlene. Mother to a son, wife to a husband, friend to a friend, 
I am Me.
(:


Taken by Jace. Edited by Mama. 
He is such a good photographer!

will post my 52 later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment